Friday, October 5, 2007

BASALT MEMORIAL

It is official, the memorial for mom will be held Saturday Oct 13th at 11:30am at the Roaring Fork Club in Basalt, Colorado. (www.roaringforkclub.net)

If any of you are coming and have not contacted us yet, or if you still need accommodations or whatever, please don't hesitate to call us.

We are leaving on sunday, via car(s) and we will be staying for 2 weeks or so.

As far as the LA memorial goes, we are thinking Nov 3rd... but all details to be determined... one memorial at a time... good grief.

In terms of everything else.... well, i don't quite know what to say. Somehow I thought all this would be a relief, easier somehow, but all I can say is that this is much, much harder. Sometimes I feel like I can barely breath, but most times I just do whatever is exactly in front of me, and that seems to be a fairly functional way to accomplish things.

Been going thru pictures, been packing for colorado, been canceling credit cards...

sigh.

its all a lot.

just want to get to colorado, relax and see everyone who loves mom the most. Till then I wait, deal, and try not to explode.

So look forward to seeing all of you in Basalt, and in LA. And, till then,

as always we will remain

The Team

No comments: